1- Type of user:
Home users who want to learn Arabic to speak with their friends, families and colleagues.
Corporate users who want to improve their language skills, use their knowledge to be more productive and competitive.
Professional users who want to learn Arabic for their career and improve their professional communication skills.
2- Types of lessons:
1) Interactive lessons: Those that require to answer questions to understand better the lesson and
2) Fixed lessons: Those that don’t require to answer questions.
3- Use of lessons:
1) Interactive: It’s a lesson that requires to answer questions and complete tasks in order to learn more
2) Fixed: It’s a lesson that doesn’t require to answer questions or complete tasks.
4- Real mode:
1) In Real mode you can listen to audio lessons, read texts and complete tasks on a flashcard
2) In the Flashcards mode you can view different flashcards to learn your vocabulary.
5- Viewing Flashcards:
1) When you view your flashcards, you can see the left and right boxes that indicate your progress
2) If you click on the left box, you’ll see the definitions for the selected word
3) If you click on the right box, you’ll see how many times you are using the word in your lessons.
6- Different Collections:
1) You can choose whether to add the list of words you use or find, with the english translations and
2) The list of words you don’t know with a description and with the english translations.
7- How you can remember your vocabulary:
1) You can choose whether to view your flashcards in list or card view.
2) You can add a new card by either typing the word into the search box or by clicking the checkbox beside the word.
3) You can also add an example of how to use the word in a sentence to remember more.
4) You can also add the examples of words with the same definition in the Learn menu.
8- Various Learning Options:
1) If you want to review what you learned, you can choose from the Review menu.
2) You can also review the days you completed your lessons.
3) You can also mark all the words you don’t know in a different color to remind you which words you haven’t learned yet.
4) You can also add the words that you don’t know to the Learn menu. 384a16bd22
Haynes Pro Torrent — 13
anurag 9 pro software free download with crack windows 7
Anjali In Hindi Dubbed 720p
7th Dream Poor Sakura Vol 4 37
epson adjustment wizard 2 stylus pro 7800 36
Khoobsurat Full Movie Hd Download In Hindi
descargar torrent alimenta tus pedaladas
Jamie Foxx-Intuition full album zip
FORTIFY full crack [Password]
Inmunologia Celular Y Molecular Abbas 5ta Edicion.pdf
luca serianni grammatica italiana pdf
download social club v126.96.36.199 setup 19
Scary movie 5 dual audio hindi
quake 2 pc game torrent download
AquaSoft Stages 10.5.01 (x86 x64) Key [CracksNow]
time saver standards for building types 4th edition pdf download
fast track no limit torrent download
pacific warriors pc game-free download
gsa email spider full crack
Phir Hera Pheri in hindi pdf free download
This application offers you to add custom hotkeys for various actions within a website, such as:
Looking up a specific URL
This function allows you to look up a specific URL from a browser address bar and display its content. To use this feature, please select the URL to be viewed and press the button “Browse”.
Copy an URL to clipboard
This function enables you to copy the URL of a page, so that you can paste it anywhere in your web browser.
Looking up a domain name
This function lets you look up a domain name, if you wish to know the full URL of a given domain name.
Copy a domain name to clipboard
This function allows you to copy the domain name that you input to the clipboard.
Using auto-complete search
This feature is an extension to the FindMyNiche website that provides you with a quick auto-complete search, as you are typing the domain names or URLs of the websites or pages that you want to navigate to. The search feature is also able to crawl through the content and display you the results. To use this feature, select the “Search for” or “Seach in content” check box and type the name of the page or site you want to browse. If you want to use this feature, make sure that your Internet connection is working properly.
Copying a link URL to clipboard
This function allows you to copy the URL of a link into the clipboard, so that you can use it in another web browser.
Searches in popular websites
This function allows you to search through the URLs that are present on the popular websites. You can use this feature to check the performance of your website and to find the URLs of the pages that your visitors prefer to visit.
Viewing a site’s contents
This function allows you to see the contents of a site, using the URL that you select.
Search through keywords
This function allows you to look for the keywords or phrases on a website by entering them in a text box.
Find links to the selected page
This function allows you to navigate through the website by looking for the links that point to a specific page.
Go to specific page
This function allows you to navigate through the website by searching for the pages.