KeyMacro is a simple utility that allows you to define keyboard shortcuts. You can use a macro name for the shortcut, a key combination (like the one used on the Win key) and a regular expression for the action to perform.
Create keyboard shortcuts to define a single-key macro
Using KeyMacro is as easy as using the KeyRecorder utility. All you have to do is define a single-key macro using the name that you want to give to the shortcut, press the desired key combination, and then set the regular expression that you want to use for the action to perform.
When creating a macro, you get to choose what to do when the macro is activated: nothing, open the target program, close it or open it in the foreground. It also gives you the opportunity to set a hotkey that will activate the macro when the hotkey is pressed.
You can also choose the location of the shortcut in the Windows registry.
Sharing macros with other users
KeyMacro allows you to share macros with other users. When you share a macro with another user, he will be able to use it to create shortcuts of his own.
Keyboard shortcuts can be shared between users, with or without any settings.
The same shortcut will be available on every computer that has the same shortcut activated. The shortcut can be shared with other users, provided that the KeyMacro is shared as well.
When sharing a macro between two users, it is not possible to set an association between the regular expression used to define the action. The user will just be able to create shortcuts using the same macro, but not being able to define any regular expression.
Some commercial programs, like Keyboard Lab, even allow you to define your own keyboard shortcuts. If you want to try it out, simply check the box in the shortcut properties of the shortcut you are trying to create.
For more information about Keyboard Lab, check out its website or its app store.
KG Notepad is a powerful text editor. Its main features are to allow you to create and edit Microsoft Notepad compatible files (CMD, MFC,.BAT,.CMD,.COM,.EXE,.HTA,.HTM,.HTML,.HTML,.JS,.JSP,.JSW,.JSX,.JU,.JSV,.MHT,.MAI,.MAP,.LH,.LH 384a16bd22
magix music maker 2014 premium crack keygen 28
HD Online Player (download english subtitle of Main Tera Hero movie)
gaston la gaffe cbr download torrent
sail simulator 5 torrent
rational acoustics smaart v7.4 pc cracked rar 12
maintop rip 5 3 crack 4
reset epson tx525fw.rar
pasharp plugin for cs6 keygen
FS2004 — CLS McDonnell-Douglas DC10 — SP1 download
Licence Pronofoot Expert Plus V4 13
a ga english patch hongfire
greaca fara professor pdf download
PATCHED utocad 2018 x64 (64bit) (Product key and Xforce keygen)
Nuclear.Coffee.VideoGet.v126.96.36.199.Multilingual-PH Serial Key
Easyobdii Version 300 Crack
Core Java Career Essentials By Arulkumaran.pdf
Assassin’s Creed Anthology — The Complete Edition — RePack by CorePack
Haybuster 2650 Parts Manual
king of the sands download
D3dx9 43.dll the amazing spider man download
• Easy, instant, secure and fully automatic MAC (hashing) key generation.
• From a single key, generate all kind of safe and easy to use, passwords.
• Just type a secret or password in the window and press generate.
• The key is stored in a separate file, which can be hidden or password protected.
• The generated password can be copied and saved to disk.
• This application is suitable for:
• A new or old computer, on any operating system, regardless of the version and age.
• Any data, including information on confidential documents, cash and secrets.
• Hard drive, removable and other storage medium.
• Any operating system, ranging from Windows XP to the latest versions.
• The utility operates in the background (do not notice), even if you are typing.
• It can be used for files and folders on any partition.
• It’s ideal for:
• Backup of data and documents.
• De-encryption of data and documents.
• The production of randomly generated passcodes.
• Any task that requires strong and secret passwords, especially in office environments.
• All other needs requiring the production of strong passwords.
• SecurID, by RSA, based on the US standards.
• PKCS#11 (smartcard), based on the European standards.
• HMAC (hashing method), in the standard HMAC-SHA1.
• PBKDF2, a strong hashing method, based on the standard PBKDF2.
• AES, based on the international standard NIST SP800-22.
• Triple DES, based on the international standard NIST SP800-38D.
• Data structures:
• Dictionary, based on the standard NIST SP800-41.
• Password lists, based on the standard NIST SP800-11.
• The current feature set:
• Generate random, weak, strong and difficult to crack passwords.
• Generate password for files and folders on a drive or partition.
• If the data is encrypted, generate the encryption key and the password.
• Password window in five languages: English, Spanish, French, German and Chinese.
• Password and key file in seven languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
• Password, key file and log file in more than a dozen languages: English, Spanish, French