The MHX Classroom Helper is an Educational iPhone App created and developed by its main developer David Mourey, who is a former teacher and an Apple Certified Trainer (a.k.a. an Apple Teacher). This is an application which is designed to help teachers enhance and supplement their teaching while creating an enhanced learning experience for their students.
This application is basically an iPhone App for collecting all student data and providing them with a gradebook, an email confirmation, a quick contact information, as well as other useful features.
The application is also designed to be easy to use, simple to install, and very well suited for teachers who are new to the iPhone App world.
What is more is that David has included in this App, 9 educational modes which are designed to assist teachers with instruction. These modes include:
* Media (enhanced access to the multimedia on your iPhone)
* Note taking (incorporating the use of iPhone Note Taking)
* Math (keeping the math log and working with student math log)
* Reading (works with iPhone reading notes)
* English (works with iPhone reading notes)
* Mechanics (helps to keep track of and to store student data including a student gradebook)
* Test (provides a quick record to test)
* Persistence (with notes database that will persist in the application for a period of time or until you delete it manually)
And finally, it includes a community section where students can communicate with each other through a full functionality messaging system. The users are also given the option to create an account which will act as their forum to receive instructions from their teacher.
Some of the more useful features of this application include:
* Scoring a test with an optional student report
* An overview of student grades by class
* An overview of student grades overall
* A complete Student Gradebook
* A complete Teacher Gradebook
* A Quick Contact Form
* An Email Confirmation Form
* A Complete Student Notes Database
* 9 educational modes
* A QR code scanner which allows a teacher to scan the QR code on a student’s answer sheet and then scan the answer sheet directly from the application.
* A QR code generator which allows the user to create his/her own QR code for easy integration into a student’s answer sheet.
* A shortcut to the main classroom helper application on the device home screen
* A shortcut to the main classroom helper application on the device settings
* A shortcut to the main classroom helper d82f892c90
yamaha psr s styles
sx files aki 8 download
unilab coils 6 5 40
scanmaster elm 2.1 full version 60
quartus ii 13 crack download
World Leaders History In Tamil Pdf Free
gta 5 download full version free utorrent
mikroc pro for avr 6 1 crack 223
HOT! stanag 7085 pdf .pdf
tao of badass full book download
studio d a2 arbeitsbuch pdf download
Short Circuit VR download for pc [portable]
Renderman Pro Server 17 Crackl
usb vid 0c45 pid 627b rev 0100
english Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin movie download blu-ray hindi movies
Download Kernel for Outlook PST Repair 10.1 with keygen.rar
free download software latent gold 4.0 16
Gowin Footbal Forecaster License or Crack !!!!! 259
how to use x force keygen adobe cs6
ReFx Nexus 2 Expansion apres-ski.104
A plug-in that allows the user to measure roots from digital images taken in the Mac OS X operating system.
A menu of options and settings for the user to set the image, position, size, and contrast levels.
A plug-in that can recognize and measure the root length, diameter and insertion angle.
Insert data into a Microsoft Access or MySQL database and export to CSV file.
Run as a standalone application or as a plug-in in any other application.
Implements an image processing algorithm for root segmentation and its characteristics.
Produces results in different formats, both a spreadsheet with tabular and graphic representation and a file to insert data in an MS Access database.
Measurements of the root length, diameter and insertion angle in centimeters or in pixels.
The structure of the file has five different sections:
1. The header: information about the image, the file format and the measurement units.
2. The image: raw information about the captured image, the file format and the geometry of the image.
3. The results: information about the root segmentation process.
4. The metadata: image and file information.
5. The footer: information about the plug-in and its source.
The plug-in is a standalone application and can be run under Mac OS X without any other applications.
The application can be run under other platforms with the help of a plug-in for ImageJ.
The plug-in includes its own GUI application.
You can customize the application through its application programming interface (API).
The application includes a runnable example.
RootMeasures is an application that allows you to trace and measure roots from digital images taken in the Mac OS X operating system.
In order to run the plug-in, the image should be taken in RAW mode with a minimum resolution of 6000×5000 pixels, so that you can easily trace and measure the roots.
The plug-in is able to recognize the roots from the different digital image formats (TIFF, PNG, JPG, GIF,…), is able to handle a wide range of plant species and performs the measurements of the root length, diameter and insertion angle. It can export the information in a spreadsheet format and also insert the data in a MySQL database.